About Me

My photo
I am a girl who wants to make a difference maybe even change a life

Followers

Friday, April 29, 2011

My Christian Point of View Review on Jeffree Star's Music

Ok to start off this picture is NOT a GIRL it is SERIOUSLY Jeffree Star!

Ok so I have done some research On this singer/artist by listening to his music, reading his tweets on twitter, and watching videos of him on YouTube.

Now I am not trying to put Jeffree Star Down or trying to be rude or anything like that I am just trying to show you my point of view and a christian perspective of it... So I have nothing Against him or gays its just I want to open your eyes to what you might be listening to or what your kids might be listening to.

Ok so Jeffree Star is very well known as being gay and he is very open about it for instance his lyrics support being gay and support having sex with other men and having it before marriage Jeffree Star also uses very foul language like "F*** me  I'm a Celebrity!" and "See me walk, see me f***, see me suck a lollipop..MM wanna get messy?!" and "I make you wanna f*** me just to get somewhere" also "I know you want to suck me what you waiting for??" now all these lyrics are coming from just one song! The song is called Lollipop Luxury but you think that song is bad?? ALL his songs are like that! He encourages people to want him! and he encourages people that its alright to be full of yourself  his song lyrics, YouTube videos, and pictures shows how much he loves himself! He is very rude and arrogant when it comes to talking to his fans! Jeffree Star's Songs also mention a lot about murder and being a prisoner and rape and such things which are also not good things to encourage!

Once again I have NOTHING against Jeffree Star or Gays I just don't believe encouraging people the way he does is right!


Here is a verse to back me up

Leviticus 18:22 - "Don't lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable."

there are many more but I couldn't list them all...

So here is my point of view If I continued to listen to this type of music like I used to I would start to  agree with the gay way of life and I actually caught myself starting to have feelings for the same sex!! but I became stronger in Christ and stopped listening to this kind of music and got my life straightened out! so you see if you a weak believer and listen to this stuff it might pull you down with it!! so I advise you to be very careful and watch what you listen to!

1 comment:

  1. Honestly, if music can make you feel that way for the same sex you’ve already deep down know you are but you are just denying it.

    ReplyDelete