About Me

My photo
I am a girl who wants to make a difference maybe even change a life

Followers

Monday, April 4, 2011

Have you ever had one of those days where you felt as if the whole world was on your shoulders and everyone was just pushing you farther into the earth?

Well I have those days very often actually but what I realized what I need to do is to stop looking at what's in front of me, behind me, on my the one side of me, on the other side of me, and looking down! I realized I need to look up at God and just praise him because he knows what he's doing, he has a plan for me, the good part of life Is not far behind, and because this is going to make me closer to him than when I didn't have anything wrong!

You see when I just look up to God the issue or issues dont look as big as God is! They look smaller than ever! And I am able to get through them easily instead of me looking away from God and the issue or issues look even bigger and they seem to never end And I get farther away from God!

God never gives us an issue or issues that are too big for us to handle!

So stay strong and look to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment