About Me

My photo
I am a girl who wants to make a difference maybe even change a life

Followers

Saturday, March 26, 2011

My Life's Daily Routine

Another day goes by as I just keep living life as a daily routine no change no spontaneous fun just a routine of School, Home, Church and it just keeps repeating nothing special about that right?

Well I've been looking out the window of my bus I take to school and I realized wow there are so many people out in this world! Wow so many people to make a difference to! So many people to change! So now as this day goes by I've changed my routine of life now it's not School, Home, Church it's now School, make a difference, Home, make a difference, Church, Make a difference, Friends, make a difference, and change a life... I think I like that routine for my life a lot better! Because now it's full of spontaneousness!

What's your life routine? Would you change it if you could?

No comments:

Post a Comment