About Me

My photo
I am a girl who wants to make a difference maybe even change a life

Followers

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Lifes a Journey

Life is a Joureny in it self... Don't y'all agree with me? Well if not then either you were born yesterday or you are perfect because you haven't experienced the long upside down roller coast ride during a horror film called real life! Yeah... I know the whole upside down roller coaster ride during a horror film is a little much but that barely describes my life and it's issues! That analogy I used definitely sugar coated my life and it's history.. Well lifes journey will come to an end on this earth when you die... Yet it will never end in the spiritual life... Your journey might be in hell or in heaven... It's your choice.. It's your fate what life journey do you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment